A list of locations and organisations of import
- Admiral Below, The: A tavern located in the Under Town. Considered neutral ground by many criminal gangs
- Casokovan Regiments: An infamous regiment of musketeers. Funded by house Antonovska
- Conclave of Coins: A fraternity of Gellian merchants. They exercise influence on Gellian politics due to their vast wealth. They are fiercely protective of their influence.
- Drugenna, The: The secret police. Report directly to the Furstinna (the ruler of Gelles)
- House Antonovska: One of the five preeminent houses in Gelles. They govern the vassal city of Casokova and raise the levies for the Casokovan regiments. Notorious spendthrifts.
- House Chernekova: A vassal of house Antonovska.
- House Maximova: Ancient, and infamous, Wytchblood nobility. Their matriarch is still addressed as Ducesa even though their homeland, Melnikova, was consumed by blight hundreds of years ago. May be the second most powerful noble house in Gelles.
- House Sivoki: the ruling family of Gelles.
- Kopriva, the: The University. Aka The Grinding House.
- Skarbekov trading house: Horse traders. They fund and provision the Skarbekian cavalry regiment.
- The Cogs: An Inn with ties to the underworld. Boris’ safe house (secret)
- The Little Ducks: A sewer gang
- The Moon Under Sea: HQ of the Zerglov Banda.
- The Wand and Fig: A Tavern on the edge of the Sinks
- Tsirk Shustov: A travelling circus. Foster home to Boris (secret)
- Zerglov Banda: An underworld organisation. Known to be involved in narcotics and gambling.